Philadelphia Perl Mongers
Once a month, we meet and someone gives a presentation about technical issues about Perl, or the world surrounding Perl. Past talks include JSON, Perl 6, Perl in the real world, Regular Expressions, and more. Generally our speakers come from within phl.pm, but from time to time we bring in a guru from elsewhere in the Perl community.
All of our meetings are listed on our meetup page.
- 2017-06-12: Curt Tilmes: LibCurl
- 2017-05-08: Mark Dominus: the best anagrams
- 2017-04-10: Website hackathon
- 2017-03-13: Brian Duggan: Perl 6 CLI and metaprogramming
- 2017-02-13: Ricardo Signes: JMAP
- 2017-01-09: Curt Tilmes: GraphQL in Perl 6
- 2016-12-12: Jim Keenan: Devel::Git::MultiBisect
- 2016-11-14: Mark Dominus: Red flags
- 2016-10-10: Columbus Day
- 2016-09-12: Brian Duggan: Informal DSLs with Perl 6
- 2016-08-09: Walt Mankowski: Learning from COBOL
We have a rather low-volume mailing list, used mostly for negotiation of meeting locations and occasional technical chatter.